16-20 September 2019
Nara Kasugano International Forum 甍 IRAKA, Nara, Japan
|Website Open||Early 2019 (JST)|
|Abstract*1 Due Date||
May 31, 2019 (JST)
|Notification of Acceptance||Early July, 2019 (JST)|
|Program Available||Early July, 2019 (JST)|
|Early Registration Due Date||August 1, 2019 (JST)|
|Extended Abstract*2 Due Date||August 16, 2019 (JST)|
*1: 1000-word, *2: Optional and less than 10MB
ATTENTION: Some funding is still available for student financial support. Contact the local organizing committee (AMS_ICRM_LOC@ml.nict.go.jp) for details.
The information about restaurants around the venue has been posted.
- The full program has been uploaded to the program page.
- Online registration has been closed.
- Online registration has been extended.
- The deadline for extended abstract submission has been extended to “August 23, 2019 (JST)”
- Detailed program has been posted.
- Extended abstract submission is open until "August 16 2019 (JST)
- Program at a glance is now available.
The excursions page is now up.
Sign up now for one of our guided tours to make the most of your time in Nara.
The Student Opportunities page has been added.
Check here to learn about financial support and awards for students.
- The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to “May 31, 2019 (JST)”
- An important notice about hotel room rates has been added to the Accommodations page.
The accommodations page is now up.
Check under the Travel & Venue tab to see nearby hotels and make reservations.
Registration is now open.
Visit the registration page to log in and register.
Exhibition and Sponsor information is now available.
- Website has opened.
Going to a New Stage and New Phase:
Novel atmospheric sciences enabled by new technologies
American Meteorological Society (AMS) committee on Radar Meteorology and Local Organizing Commttee in Japan welcome academics from a broad range of disciplines, including radar technologies, numerical model, satellite remote sensing, hydrology, signal processing, and atmospheric science on any aspect related to radar meteorology.
Download: Call for papers
National Institute of Information and Communications Technology
National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Resilience
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency