Abstract Author Instructions
- Official language is English.
- 1000-word limited
- One image file (jpeg, jpg, or png format less than 1.0 MB) can be included.
The abstract submission fee is ¥10,000-.
- The abstract submission fee is refundable only if your abstract is unaccepted.
- Accepted abstracts and extended abstracts will be included in the documents or electronic media which will be provided in the conference, and/or will be accessible to all attendees in the conference webpage.
- One person can submit five abstracts at maximum.
Your extended abstract can be uploaded. Students who wish to be considered for student opportunities are required to submit their extended abstracts. Regarding student opportunities, please see details here.
In order to submit your extended abstract, please follow the procedures below.
- Prepare your extended abstract by considering instruction and template.
- Convert your extended abstract to PDF file.
- Log into your account for abstract submission and upload.